Application Deadline: 2022-1-31
Community: VENTURE PLAY
Potential is all around us. At Venturepark our growth ecosystem was built to realize that potential. Where capital, innovation and marketing come together to grow purpose led brands…we also have a dragon. We are looking for new members to add to our Venture Play marketing team. If you want to help build companies, have the right marketing skills, the right attitude and the right experience we want you to apply. We are reinventing the way that capital, marketing, business programming and commercialization works. We are having a blast doing it and would love for you to join our team! To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by December 31st, 2021.
The Senior User Experience Designer has a proven track record in leading and managing digital productions, especially around requirements gathering and scoping. The UX Lead must have extensive technical skills as well as experience working with stakeholders to architect solutions. This person provides leadership in production across accounts by being at the leading edge of User Experience and supporting new business efforts.
● Provide oversight on all projects both internal and external
● Estimate new work and review estimates provided by the project teams
● Able to communicate the limits of technology in simple terms
● Support new business team through exhaustive research and by working on new business pitches in translating client needs into technical approach, including estimates, assumptions, resource requirements and budgets
● Proactively and reactively looks for ways that the UX team can support new business efforts including creation of prototypes, white papers and other sales oriented materials
● Is able to interpret client requirements/requests and derive project risks and opportunities. (scalability, sustainability, budget, scope and security)
● Analyzes production tools and processes and identifies and collects system deficiencies and implement/suggests effective solutions
● Challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model
● Works with talent manager to interview and maintain an up to date list of freelancers for all the studio’s user experience production needs
● Participate in the creation of objectives and key results for the User Experience Team
● Helps lead the user experience approach in productions assigned to them.
● Touch base with project teams on a daily basis with an eye for early detection of deficiencies while building a trusted relationship with full timers and contractors alike
● Communicate clearly and professionally with clients when discussing project matters
● Assist in informing the design process with attention to development implications
● Keeping members on track with milestones and deliverables while supporting the Production team via the Senior Project Manager.
● Communicate and enforce usability standards and actively contribute to corporate knowledge base
● Identify production concerns (and help other UX designers communicate issues) regarding creative, technical and production requirements to work toward a solution.
● Ability to create site maps, user journeys, content inventories, wireframes, prototypes and detailed specifications
● Ability to lead workshops and support early stage planning with internal and client teams
● Stay current on industry trends and emerging technologies while taking part in research initiatives with the understanding that project deadlines take precedence and to prioritize time accordingly
● Execution of Information Architecture, wireframes, prototypes and graphical style guides
● Strong understanding of Human-Computer interaction
● Ability to analyze User Research and implement any insights gained
● Provide developers with clear specifications of UI/UX components
● Has a well articulated design philosophy and acts as a leader in the creative process
● Demonstrated ability to innovate and design exceptional user experiences
● Be an ambassador of Venturepark in and out of the office
Bachelor’s degree or college diploma and 3+ years of professional experience in producing web-based products and interactive materials. Specialized training in new media advertising, web-based programming, and social media technologies.
The Senior UX Designer is responsible for the conception and production of the user experience. Because the job involves scoping work, evaluating risk, translating client needs into salable approaches, your leadership skills and project management expertise are also essential. Senior UX Designers are excellent communicators and can relate complex technical specifications, innovative ideas and strategies in a clear and concise manner.
To apply please send your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.