Application Deadline: 2021-12-31
Community: VENTURE PLAY
Potential is all around us. At Venturepark our growth ecosystem was built to realize that potential. Where capital, innovation and marketing come together to grow purpose led brands…we also have a dragon. We are looking for new members to add to our Venture Play marketing team. If you want to help build companies, have the right marketing skills, the right attitude and the right experience we want you to apply. We are reinventing the way that capital, marketing, business programming and commercialization works. We are having a blast doing it and would love for you to join our team! To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by December 31st, 2021.
Core Duties and Responsibilities include:
Work closely with the Director of Public Relations to research, plan & execute leading multi-channel PR and communications plans for small, medium, and large organizations; Integrate PR strategy and tactics into broader campaigns that include creative, media, CRM and digital elements
Write, edit, and deliver clear PR plans for internal and external audiences
Act as PR lead for assigned clients; Manage day-to-day PR deliverables
Provide campaign analysis spanning both quantitative and qualitative metrics to illustrate campaign success and lessons learned
Stay current on PR, social and content trends and innovations to keep our clients informed and ahead of the competition
Work closely with the Venturepark PR team to execute programming across all partner and client programs; collaborate with Venturepark integrated team in a professional, ethical, and disciplined manner.
Deliver the Venture Play brand consistently and effectively to all existing and new clients.
Required skills and experience:
• 5+ years of experience in building and activating PR programming, via marcomm tactics including events, media relations and influencer relations, etc.
• Experience working within industries including CPG, Food and Health & Wellness is a must-have
• Superior research, writing & editing skills; Extensive experience creating public-facing communications and media-facing materials including press releases, company backgrounders and related collateral
• Proficiency—not only with presentation design (Keynote, PPT, Canva Pro, etc.)—but a desire and talent for giving presentations to both internal and client audiences
• Superior writing and verbal communications skills, with a high attention to detail
• Experience with dissemination and monitoring tools & platforms, including Cision and/or Meltwater
• A collaborative and engaging demeanor, with a propensity to propose and share ideas and integrate feedback from agency colleagues and clients alike
• Extensive network for in Canada’s media industry, including relationships with reporters, producers, editors, influencers, thought leaders, media providers and other potential stakeholders or partners.
• A knack for details and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• An arts, business, marketing, or communications-related degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
• Fluency in French is an asset
To apply please send your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.